20 May 2008

Cooking with the Force

I eat porridge for breakfast every morning, winter and summer (and autumn and spring) and have done so for aaages. I usually use quick oats, which as far as I can tell are just crushed up rolled oats, and water. ANM was watching me make my porridge this morning and commented on the fact that I don't measure anything. I just flick a pile of oats into a bowl, stick the bowl under the tap for a sshhhhlllpppp of water and bung it in the microwave for one and a half to two minutes, depending on my mood. Now, the weird thing it it almost always turns out perfectly. Not too sloppy and not too dry. Why is it that I have this uncanny ability to make perfect porridge? It must be the Force.












May the Force be with you too!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ohh I love that... I've got the porridge force too!!

May the force be with you...

And also with you!

Nalin said...

At least you are using your powers for good and not for evil! I, sadly, lack the force with regards to porridge, I still measure, but you have clearly honed your fine skill with much practice. I think we can safely call you a bona fide Porridge Master.

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com